3.12.2009

Kim Needs

I was over visiting Kathy B's blog,The World According To Me (Which, I must throw in, is one of my favorites!), and she was talking about this thing everyone is doing on Google now. You type in your name and the word "needs" and then hit enter and it gives all of these random sites to go to. I was quite amused! Here are some of the things I ended up with.

  1. To take off the gloves
  2. Mind her own business
  3. A refreshment
  4. A new apron
  5. More stuff on her mat
I thought number four was especially awesome! I just bought this new apron the other day, thanks to a post I saw over at The Apron Goddesses, (It's from The Time and Again Shop.)but I could always stand to have one more. I am not sure what number five means. I will have to look into it. Anyway, you should try this, it's pretty crazy! :0)



4 comments:

Cheeky Kitchen said...

Stop! That is too fun.

I will HAVE to check it out. I'm feeling fairly sure nowadays that Google will completely take over the world. Isn't it amazing what that little search engine can do?!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog (and leaving such a nice comment.) It was so good of you because...after all...it led me to your adorable blog. Will be sure to check in often! Happy Weekend!

Shannon (Faith and Chocolate) said...

Hi Kim! Thanks for stopping by, and leaving sweet comments! ;)
I have never heard of this little google search thing.... hmmmm... I'll have to go see now... ;)
OH that Pork Chop recipe-- I have SO made that before (or something very similar) And it is quite TASTY!! YUM!
Cute little blog, girlie! I'll have to come back and visit! Take care...
Hugs,
Shannon

BarbaraJean said...

Love the picture... the apron is so "you" and the background is great! Love you!

Julia said...

Adorable, lovely, cute as a button....That is you in your apron!!!! Is not that store just great! Such a bargain!

Related Posts with Thumbnails