Today's recipe is from a super terrific blog called Eats Well with Others. The proud owner of this blog is Joanne. Joanne resides in the Big Apple and is studying to become a doctor. She is bright and ambitious, a devoted runner, a fabulous cook, and such a beauty. What a catch! ;0)
I saw this Summer Squash Casserole recipe over at Joanne's place and I knew I would LOVE it!
I could NOT stop eating this! I kept sneaking back into the kitchen and eating it right from the baking dish. It is so cheesy and delicious! You must try it!
Be sure to hop on over to Eats Well with Others!
I also wanted to send out a very big thank you to Stephanie for this sweet award. Stephanie is such a sweetheart. Her blog is called The Creative Side of Me and it is full of wonderful recipes and great giveaways. Please hop over and say hello to her as well!
This award is from a very Cool Cat that goes by the name of Doggy Bloggy! You will find him over at Chez What?, which is one of my new found favorite blogs. Me thinks he has missed his calling. He really should have his own restaurant. Go check out the wonderful Julia Child videos Doggy Bloggy has in his last couple of posts!
I am supposed to share 7 or so things about myself. I really prefer to toot other people's horns, but since I haven't really played along in a while I thought I would give it a shot.
1. I have a huge crush on Johnny Depp. (How lame is this?!)
2. I have only been to one big concert and that was Alan Jackson and Martina McBride.
3. I was a PK. (Preacher's Kid)
4. I have Raynaud's Syndrome so I really hate the cold.
5. I lived on a houseboat for a while in my twenties. I loved it.
6. When I was in high school I had a guinea pig named Benny.
7. I would love to get a cupcake tattoo.
I would like to pass these two awards on to all of you! Thank you so much for stopping over my way every day. It's such a pleasure getting to know all of you! :0)