I had a hankerin' for tortellini! As I have told you before, my husband doesn't enjoy pasta so we rarely eat it. I decided that he could put up with it for one night. My daughter was so excited to see pasta cooking! She is a pasta fan, especially if Alfredo sauce is involved.
For this dish you will need:
- 3-4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 large package of Buitoni 4 cheese Tortellini
- 1 10 oz container of Buitoni Light Alfredo Sauce
- 1 15 oz can of Artichoke Hearts
- 1 cup sliced asparagus
- 1 zucchini (This is the 1st one from my garden!)
- 3 tbsp of fresh lemon juice, divided
- 2 tbsp olive oil (I forgot to put my olive oil in the picture, darn it!)
- kosher salt
- cracked pepper
- tomatoes quartered
- loosely chopped basil
- grated parmesan
Cook the pasta according to directions on package.
Slice your veggies and chop your basil. Cook asparagus and zucchini until tender crisp in a little salted water. Place the cooked pasta into a large bowl and toss with remaining lemon juice.
Top with Parmesan , chopped basil, tomato wedges, and a little cracked pepper.
This really hit the spot!
~Mmm. Pasta with Alfredo Sauce!~
Oh, and I wanted show you my peas! I just discovered them today. Aren't they cute!!