4.23.2009

Italian Burgers


I don't remember if I have made this style of burger before or not. If I have, it's been ages! I had some leftover sauce that I just had to use up and I thought this would be a great way to do it!


Here is the recipe for these juicy, flavorful burgers!
  • 1 lb ground beef
  • 1/3 cup any flavor spaghetti sauce
  • 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
  • 1/4 -1/3 cup bread crumbs
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 tsp dried basil
  • 1/2 tsp kosher salt
  • 1/4 pepper
Mix all of your ingredients together in a large bowl. Shape into patties.
Grill 'em Up and Eat 'em Hot!

12 comments:

Jamie said...

That is actually a great idea! We will all enjoy eating burgers more now! Thanks!

The Chocoholic said...

YUM!
Stopping by via SITS to say hello.
Have a great weekend!

rhonda said...

that sounds yummy, I will have to try that next week for burger night. I like to have a change once in awhile. Thanks for the yummyilishious idea!

Sheryl said...

Hi, visiting from SITS, have a great weekend.

WhisperingWriter said...

That looks delicious!

Ginger said...

Hey Kim,

These sound really good!! These are so much better than plain boring burgers. I have to say my husband (picky eater) would love these. Have a great weekend!!

Mimi said...

Wow, it seems like such a no-brainer, but I have never done it this way. We always end up with some left over spag. sauce.

Thanks for sharing.

girlichef said...

I love mixin' up burger seasonings...these sound delish!

Alicia, The Snowflake said...

Those look and sound yummy! You are very talented with food my friend!

jenjen said...

Hi Kim!

How are you? I hope things are going well over at your house!

Thanks for another yummy recipe! I told you my family loved those greek burger wraps, right?

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

XOXO
jen

Donnetta said...

We love to mix up different things for burgers!

My hubby will LOVE these!

Molly said...

Yum! And I love the "use up the sauce" recipes.

I made pesto burgers once by doing something very similar!

Related Posts with Thumbnails