2.12.2009

Easy Breakfast Pockets

I was trying to figure out what to eat for breakfast this morning and I came up with this recipe. I am eating it right now and it's quite tasty! I made mine with a popular vegetarian sausage patty but you can really use any pre-cooked breakfast meats you like.

You will need:

  • 1/2 of a whole wheat pocket bread
  • 1 to 2 eggs, scrambled (I have discovered that I can make these in the microwave if I am in a hurry)
  • 1 veggie sausage patty, microwaved until hot (this only takes about a minute or less)
  • 1 tbsp grated cheese
  • hot sauce (optional)
Now, warm your pocket bread in the microwave for about 10 seconds. In a small bowl, mix together your eggs, crumbled sausage, cheese, and hot sauce. Fill pocket with this mixture, eat and enjoy!

I was also thinking that having some fruit on the side or adding in some veggies to the mix would make it healthier. I say just Go Crazy and mix in anything you like!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails