4.16.2009

Superior Scribbler Award


Well, I have to tell you that I am extremely honored to have received this incredible award from the lovely, Ryan Ashley Scott @ Optimistic Cynicism. I want to thank her for thinking of me! I haven't been in this blogging business long. I decided to start my blog because I wanted to brush up on my writing skills and to have a creative outlet. I'm having more fun than I even imagined and I am making such great friends along the way!

I would like to pass this award on to 5 other well deserving ladies!

Debbie @ Suburb Sanity
The Whispering Writer @ Airing my Dirty Laundry One Sock At A Time
momstheword
Kathy B @ the world according to me
Jen @ Tatertots and Jello

Reading these ladies posts each time brightens my day!

Of course, as with every Bloggy Award, there are A Few Rules. They are, forthwith:
  • Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
  • Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
  • Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
  • Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
  • Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
Please click here and go to The Post that will further explain this wonderful award!

:0)


6 comments:

Alicia, The Snowflake said...

Congratulations! You are a great scribbler my friend! I'll have to go check out the other ladies.

Take care!
Hope your day is going great!

girlichef said...

Very cool award...congrats!

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

Congratulations these fabulous five. :)

Kathy B! said...

Thanks for the wonderful award :) I appreciate it very much. You are such a kind bloggy friend!

WhisperingWriter said...

Congrats on the award.

And thank you for giving me one!! Awesome :)

Debbie said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me and giving me this award! I am sorry it took me so long to get by. My FIL is in ICU and we have been a little preoccupied this week.
It means a lot to me that you thought of me to pass this to. I hope you have a great week.

Related Posts with Thumbnails