3.07.2009

My Birthday Gifts



Yesterday was my birthday and I am happy to announce that I am once again 29 years of age. It's the strangest thing! Anyway, first thing in the morning my kids ran into my room bearing gifts, hugs and kisses. Of course, the hugs and kisses were gift enough! The daisies and the vase are from my son and the rooster is from my daughter. Both of these gifts are right at the top of my Favorite Things list. Another gift of honorable mention is a big box of dark chocolates. We had to have a couple of those babies before breakfast! It was a fantastic birthday! I think I will have another one next year! :0)

3 comments:

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh how precious! I love both gifts & especially the chocolate :o)

Happy Belated Birthday!
Sounds like it was a great one!

Tara said...

Hee-hee! I think I am at the point where I am always 39...yikes!

Donnetta said...

You are 29 again? What a coincedence - ME TOO!! :)

Happy Birthday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails